Wednesday, November 24, 2010

the beginning!

Here we are, the official beginning. Recently, I stepped on my brother-in-law's scale and instead of giving me a number, it said "ERROR!"

Suffice to say, that was somewhat a wake-up call.

So today I got up the energy (and a healthy dose of denial) and bought a scale that weighs up too 400lbs.

And I'm 12lbs from erroring that one out.


Things have to change. My back hurts, my asthma is insane, I look terrible and I'm a complete fucking wackjob.

I'm doing the South Beach diet. Currently in phase one, which is no carbs. Lasts for 2 weeks - 1 month. I have eaten a lot of lettuce, low fat cheese and sugar free jello. I would kill someone for a mashed potato sandwich right now.

So here goes:

Current weight: 388
Highest weight: 388 (let's hope)
Short Term goal: 350
Long Term Goal: 180
Lbs to go: 208

Tomorrow I take hideous unflattering pictures of myself (read: full body) so I'll have something to compare myself to later.

No comments:

Post a Comment